Vancouver Home Health Care Agency LLC ®
Are committed to providing the HIGHEST quality care!
At Vancouver Home Health Care Agency we use training programs developed by the Institute for Professional Care Education® to ensure that every employee has the skills and knowledge needed to provide high quality care.
We pride ourselves on hiring people for their compassion, experience, and flexibility. But we know this isn’t all it takes to provide the best care possible. Our Medical Personnel also need excellent skills and competency in care — and that comes from excellent training.
Our care staff undergoes formal training and continuing education programs developed by the Institute for Professional Care Education,
the national leader in the HIGHEST of Education in Home Health Care training…
Why does training matter?
- Our trained Medical Personnel provide the highest quality of care to you or your loved one…
- Our trained Medical Personnel know how to recognize when medical care is needed…
- Our trained Medical Personnel can help their clients avoid injury around the home…
A Medical Personnel who is specifically trained in his or her job will provide a consistent, higher level of quality care. Our staff is our most important asset. We’ve chosen to invest in a training program that will provide you with the highest possible level of care available.
Visit our online campus to see the list of Home Health Care Course that we offer all our employees As a courtesy… Vancouver Home Health Care Agency LLC ® plan to invest our resources heavily in all our Medical Personnel So that we have the highest outcome possible…
Here is a list of a few of the Certification courses that we offer our Medical Personnel through our online campus at Vancouver Home Health Care Agency..We can also Personalize Training in different areas of care Such as:
List of Certification
At Vancouver Home Health Care Agency we offer Personalize Training for all our Medical Personnel in the follow health care topics that indicated in the list below..
- Caregiver Core
- Dementia Care
- Developmental Disabilities
- Diabetes Care
- End of Life Care
- Mental Health Care
- Multiple Sclerosis Care
- Parkinson’s Care
- Personal Care Aide
- Post Hospital Care
Washington State minimum requirement
Washington State minimum requirement for Continuous Care Education List.
2020 package includes:
- Recognizing, Reporting, and Preventing Elder Abuse
- Supporting Families of Individuals with Dementia
- HIPAA and client rights
- Body Systems and the Aging Process
- Infection prevention and control
- Workplace Hazards and Safety
- Promoting and Maintaining Good Mobility
- Creating Moments of Joy, Part 1
- Understanding the Illness
- Working with Children and Familiess
- Fire Emergencies
Oregon State minimum requirement
Oregon State minimum requirement for Continuous Care Education List.
2020 package includes:
- Abuse and Neglect of Adults, Children, and the Elderly
- Alzheimers Disease – The Disease and Latest Research
- Chemical Labels and Safety Data Sheets
- Common Digestive System Diseases
- Common Infectious Conditions
- Depression and Suicide The Assisted Living Perspective
- Effective Communication Skills
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Essential Technology Skills for Administrators
- Fire Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- HIV/AIDS Training for the Care Provider
- MRSA-Preventing MRSA Infection
At Vancouver Home Health Care Agency, Caring and Compassion is our business.