By utilizing the Vancouver Home Health Care Agency Website, you hereby provide your consent to this Disclaimer and agree to its terms. We shall not be held liable for any damages incurred in connection with the use of Our Website. If you disagree with this Disclaimer, kindly cease use of this Website immediately and refrain from accessing or using it.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect various types of personal information from individuals who visit our blog, website, or app as follows:
Information Collection: You may be prompted to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number, or other details while registering on our site or engaging in certain activities.
Collection Timing: Information is gathered when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, participate in a survey, complete a form, use Live Chat, or provide feedback on our products or services.
Use of Information
The information collected from you is utilized in the following ways:
- Personalization: To tailor your experience and deliver content and product offerings that align with your interests.
- Communication: To send periodic emails related to your orders, products, and services, or respond to surveys, marketing communications, and other site features.
- Website Operations: To provide, operate, and maintain our website, enhance its functionality, and analyze user behavior to improve our services.
- Development: To develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Customer Engagement: To communicate directly with you for customer service, updates, information about the website, marketing, and promotional activities.
- Fraud Prevention: To identify and prevent fraudulent activities.
- Enhancing User Experience: To improve our website and better serve you, including responding to customer service requests.
Protection of Information
We implement stringent security measures to safeguard your personal information:
- Your data is stored behind secured networks and accessible only by a limited number of individuals with special access rights who are obligated to maintain confidentiality.
- All sensitive/credit information you provide is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We utilize regular Malware Scanning.
- Credit card information is processed through a gateway provider and not stored or processed on our servers.
Vancouver Home Health Care Agency adheres to standard log file procedures, a common practice among hosting companies. These log files capture visitors’ details such as IP addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. Such information is not personally identifiable and is employed for trend analysis, site administration, user tracking, and demographic data collection.
Usage of Cookies
We employ cookies for the following purposes:
- User Preferences: To understand and retain user preferences for future visits.
- Advertisement Tracking: To monitor advertisements.
- Site Traffic Analysis: To compile aggregate data on site traffic and interactions, with the aim of enhancing future site experiences and tools.
We may also engage trusted third-party services to track this information on our behalf.
Users have the option to configure their computer to receive alerts each time a cookie is sent or to disable all cookies. This can be done through your browser settings. Given that each browser has its unique settings, please consult your browser’s Help Menu for precise instructions on how to manage your cookies.
Impact of Disabling Cookies:
Disabling cookies in your browser may result in the deactivation of some site features.
Privacy Policies of Advertising Partners:
Third-Party Advertising Networks:
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to external parties without prior notice to users. Exceptions to this rule include website hosting partners and other entities that assist us in managing our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, provided they commit to maintaining the confidentiality of this information. We may also disclose information when it is deemed necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be shared with other parties for marketing, advertising, or similar purposes.
On occasion, we may, at our discretion, incorporate or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites maintain separate and independent privacy policies. Thus, we bear no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we are dedicated to safeguarding the integrity of our site and welcome feedback about these external sites.
Privacy Policies of Third Parties:
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Google AdWords policies
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarking with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Vancouver Home Health Care Agency does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our office at the information listed below.
GDPR Data Protection Rights Policy
We are committed to ensuring that you are fully informed about your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As a user, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. Please note that we may charge a small fee for this service.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any information that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request the completion of any incomplete information.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your collected data to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact our office using the information provided below. We will respond to your request within one month.
For Additional Information
Vancouver Home Health Care Agency, LLC.
8885 SW Canyon Rd. Suite 123
Portland, OR 97225-3455
“At Vancouver Home Health Care Agency, our commitment is rooted in caring and compassion, ensuring that your well-being remains at the heart of what we do.”